Monday, June 27, 2011

Journal Info Dump

Over the next day, I am going to be uploading a bunch of pages of things that I had been working on prior to auditions, when my father in law passed away.  A lot of it was deadline oriented, and others were the working thoughts I had to formulate before the casting was finished, and as we headed to the first rehearsal.  There'll be the rest of the character pages, tech info pages, scene breakdowns, etc.

I will also be trying to organize the journal a little more clearly so that people can find things they are looking for more easily.  I have been doing my best to keep the labels for each posting up to date.  That means you can click on a title of something you want to learn more about and it will take you to a listing of all entries that have that same label.  For example, all of the music entries will have "live music" as a label.

No comments:

Post a Comment